This Entity Framework in Depth course will help to write a query or to save domain objects to a database by using entity framework.
Entity Framework in Depth Coupon
80% off coupon is available for this course. This course teaches you about the extra functions useful in database.
Entity Framework is an Object / Relational Mapper (O/RM) that helps you read and write data from and to a database. In this course, Mosh teaches you the core concepts of Framework through a series of clear, concise and hands-on lectures.
Whether you’re new to Entity Framework or been using it for a while but are looking for a comprehensive course with a clean structure to fill the missing parts, you’re going to love this course.
What you will learn from this course :
- Understand the differences between database-first and code-first workflows
- Build a domain model using database first workflow
- Build a domain model using code-first workflow
- Use code-first migrations to upgrade or downgrade your database
- Override code-first conventions
- Query data using LINQ
- Use eager loading, lazy loading and explicit loading effectively
- Add, update and remove objects
- Use additional tools to profile and troubleshoot your applications
- Understand what the repository pattern is, what and if you need it, and how to implement it
- Apply best practices with the Framework