This Become a highly valued Consultant, Adviser, Coach or Trainer Course to teach you about the strategies and tactics to build a high earning Consultancy Business Advisory , Training , OD, Coaching Business.
Become a highly valued Consultant, Adviser, Coach or Trainer Coupon
Get 93% off for this awesome course.
If you want to become a highly valued and well paid consultant this course is for you. You have to digest this program if you want to run your own business. If you want to become a consultant working in large corporate, all the information within the videos and PDFs is critical in supporting your work.
This is for you if you are specialist in IT, Business Consulting, Website Design, SEO, Risk, Finance, Lean , Customer Service –this course provides the building blocks to set up a successful and lucrative business.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Assess how best to set themselves up as a consultant, coach or business advisor
- Identify key barriers to setting up an independent consulting practice
- Understand the importance of building personal branding and offering unique niche solutions for clients
- Recognise the value of personal communication and influencing strategies in working with clients
- Self-assess using a personal SWOT as it relates to consulting or advisory work
- Be able to sell exceptional and tangible benefits to clients and provide reasons why they should choose you above others
- Know how to attract the right type of client and develop strategies for working on winning and retaining the ‘ideal’ client as an individual or as a business
- Apply the Service Portfolio Matrix to your consultancy and advisory services and assess their relative value to each of the four quadrants. This is valuable in assessing which services you can sell to which clients and which sectors
- Understand the psychology of developing a fee structure and understand this is a direct reflection of the value you add for your client
- Focus on selling your services in the top 5-10% of the industry norm, and provide comparable service
- Understand the difference between being ‘sales’ and ‘client’ focused and work on developing long-term relationships with your client
- Understand the dynamics behind the five-stage consulting cycle and be able to support your client going through the process
- Analyse the relationships of the core actors in the change arena and how they work together as consultants, client, stakeholder and implementers
- Evaluate and apply the best marketing practise to build your business as a consultant or business advisor